Wednesday, February 27, 2008

2.5 Hours and Counting

Patrick has a few hours to go on the Bar. Yesterday consisted of essay questions and today is the mulitple choice section. He met numerous people taking the exam with him who had failed it last July. Lets hope that's not the case with him! Previously, I didn't think it was a big deal that it takes two months to get his results - but now, it's killing me! Regardless, we are having some friends over tonight for Indian food as sort of a pseudo celebration - can't wait!

I took Sophie to my 12 week appointment today - it was a fun little mother daughter outing and she was super excited to hear the baby's heartbeat. Then we went to lunch at noodles & Co. - which for the record is where she ALWAYS picks to have lunch when we go out. I love that she knows what she likes. My belly is already starting to pop out - guess my body is used to being pregnant this third time around. I'm thankful to have hit the 12 week mark. In addition to the heartbeat we also heard the baby kick, which was so amazing and reminded me just how much a baby develops in such a short period of time. How can one believe that life does not start at conception?

No comments: