Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Moving and the Babe

We move this Saturday. Yikes. I'm excited, sad, overwhelmed, and tired! Had my 20 week ultrasound done on Monday. Baby looks great and we found out what we are having a...

Bummer though is that I have Placenta Previa (a low lying placenta) and I'm having frequent uterine contractions. I had the contractions starting at 18 weeks with Thomas but didn't have the Placenta Previa. So, I've been put on "moderate rest" meaning no excercise, no lifting, no constant activity, and the list goes on. Hmmm, I'm pretty sure the boxes are not going to pack themselves nor are Sophie and Thomas going to sit still all day! We have lots of help on moving day, but in terms of packing I'm getting a bit nervous that even if I stayed up for the next 48 hours things would still not be totally packed up. We would greatly appreciate your prayers this week and weekend!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh man, Marcy...I will be praying for you....how do you move and not move?!
So...did you find out what you are having? Is it a secret?

You with us said...

I have been thinking of you all day. Now I see I need to make sure I turn my thoughts into prayers for you.

I'm glad you have lots of help on moving day, but all the stuff before and after is really tough.

Peace be on you, friend.XOXOX

Barb and Andy said...

No lifting, no exercise, in fact, just sit still and watch elves unpack! There are days that I certainly would pay for Mary Poppins "powers." Hang in there...praying the move is uneventful and you have good help for unpacking!

The Taylor Family said...

Hey Marcy,
It's been sooooo long! I just did a quick look and your family is absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe you're having a third. That's awesome! We're hangin in here in Michigan and praying to move sometime soon back to CO. Love your site and I'll keep up with it now!