Friday, March 28, 2008

Vail









We headed over to Vail for lunch and ice skating on Tuesday. We had some wonderful German food at Pepi's and walked around town for a bit. Sophie and Gracie had fun being cute together but Thomas got a little bored with the whole afternoon. That is, until we found a candy shop:) I must admit the candy was more for me than the kiddos - I've had this wierd craving for Swedish Fish lately. I don't usually like candy in general, but during pregnancy all bets are off.

We are still not fully unpacked from the trip - I'm almost caught up on laundry, but all of the other various things one must bring on vacation with children are yet to be put in their proper places. Arggghh. It was still worth it though!



1 comment:

You with us said...

Yum, I love Swedish Fish! Looks like you had a great trip. Sophie is as cute as ever. Thomas could seriously be in a catalog with those curls and that pose. Very cute!!! Thanks for posting pictures:).